Monday, March 17, 2008

Let's Get Started

I would like to introduce myself and share a little bit about what I do. My name is Annette Phillips. I am a 30 something stay at home mom. I have enjoyed homeschooling my children, Chris and Chandra, who are now 18 & 16. I have been married to my wonderful husband Merrel for nearly 19 years.

While homeschooling my children, taking care of my family, actively helping in church and community activities and leading an active 4-H group for several years, I have also been working from home for over 18 years and have successfully helped support my family by working online for over 6 years.

I believe anyone can be successful if they put their minds to it, but being successful at home takes a special determination. I have done a variety of things when working from home inlcuding: managing apartments and mobile home parks, running a yard care and house cleaning service, managing a ranch office and takinng care of the payroll, and most recently I have run several successful online businesses.

I believe that each of these ventures has given me more experience to continue to grow and be successful at home. I have been successful building teams and working alone. Currently I own two businesses that I run from my home. My Success Partner website is devoted to helping other be successful working from home and mentoring others on how to avoid the pitfalls that are so easy to fall into when working at home. My second business I run with my daughter. ACE Barkery is dedicated to healthy home made dog treats and more. You can see that site at: www.acebarkery.com

Please take advantage of the resources on this site and my Success Partner site and feel free to email with questions or concerns anytime. You can reach me at: successpartner@successparter89.com

To Your Success!
Annette

No comments: